- Helps sensitive skin – Oatmeal is suitable for all skin types, and even for the most sensitive skin because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It soothes irritation and treats inflammations
- Yields clean and clear skin – The saponin found in oats, which is a cleansing agent helps to remove dirt from your skin pores. Oatmeal’s moisturising property, combined with its cleansing property, gives your skin a soft glow after topical application
- Treats acne and eczema – Oat’s and almond’s many healing and soothing properties help with the treatment of skin conditions such as eczema, acne and acne scars
- Tackles oily skin – Both oily and dry skin can benefit from the regular application of this face scrub. Oatmeal effectively balances out the amount of oil in your skin, and this will further reduce acne and other oily skin problems
- All-natural exfoliant – Crushed walnut shells and volcanic rock act as a beneficial factor including the removal of blackheads and dead cells, increasing blood circulation and leading to a brighter complexion
Oats (Avena sativa) are a cereal that has been used since Roman times to soothe and heal the skin, whilst reducing irritation, inflammation and redness. Colloidal oatmeal is finely ground oats, which act as a skin protectant, providing relief to injured or exposed skin from harmful or irritant stimuli, therefore, being a great natural alternative to treating skin disorders. Oats are also increasingly recognised as an ingredient with very low allergenic potential, but very high, proven therapeutic value.
Natural oat extracts (in both meal and oil form) have great content of the potent active ingredients, including as avenanthramide, proteins or beta glucans. Avenanthramides are known to suppress histamine release at very low levels, whilst oat beta glucans improve pro-collagen synthesis, helping to plump up the skin, reduce wrinkles and restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
Almond meal as a second key ingredient, has lots of the same benefits and properties, moisturises and hydrates with the help of high content of vitamins B and E, making it a complete care for protecting, supporting and healing your skin.
Aqua, Juglans Regia (Walnut Shells), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol & Polysorbate 60 (Emulsifying Wax NF), Volcanic Rock, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower Oil), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Aqua, Potassium Oleate, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid (Castile), Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil), Vegetable Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Dulcis (Almond Meal), Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel Meal), Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel Oil).